Monday, November 20, 2006

Things You Do Not Say to Your Pregnant Wife

Which of the following is not an appropriate response to your pregnant wife's suggestion of "cuddling":

a) Why, yes, Honey. I'd love to cuddle with you.
b) In fact, why don't you come lie over here, and I'll massage your feet.
c) You have never been so beautiful as you are now. Can you sit closer to me so I can see and feel you better?
d) We can't cuddle on the couch. There's not room for both of us because you are like a Baluga Whale.

I've got money says any other reasonable human being who reads this blog will easily pick out the (in)appropriate answer.

Oh well, though. He made me laugh, which is sometimes the best thing to do of all.

3 comments:

Stargirl said...

*shocking!*

Iron Chef Boyardee said...

Really, you gotta ask which one I'd be most likely to say?

luminainfinite said...

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha