Sunday, January 14, 2007

My Baby Shower

Tamara threw me the greatest baby shower yesterday! I am so overwhelmed by my friends' generosity and support. Thank you everyone!















So Tamara decided that instead of doing a bunch of cheesy shower games, we'd do something a little unconventional: Belly Painting! We had a theme of fruits and flowers: things that represent fertility and blooming into being. My mom painted my baby's head (upside down, hopefully she'll turn that way -- she's breech at the moment), and then everyone else contributed whatever they wanted.

I loved this! I love the idea of celebrating the big pregnant tummy with art.





















The finished product!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Stargirl said...

Oh, beautiful!

I'm sad I couldn't make it. :(

Tamara said...

That is SOOO CUTE!!! I love your belly!